Check out these newly teased Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp characters
Earlier today, the Animal Crossing Twitter account released an image featuring four silhouetted animal friends. If previous announcements are anything to go by, we can expect these new characters to be released fairly soon.
Will you look at that...it's a flock of new friends! Yep, four new animals are on the way to the campground. Look at these sneaky silhouettes and then take a guess at who they might be. ???????? PocketCamp pic.twitter.com/Y8uWyWkTKo
- Animal Crossing UK 24 September 2018 At the start of the month, it was revealed that the game has reached a neat $50 million in worldwide revenue and that it has been installed more than 25 million times - very impressive numbers indeed.
The last Posts from "Pocket Gamer"
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's first event celebrates your favourite bespectacled characters
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes pops up on the eShop
- 13 reasons why the next classic indie game might be from the Middle East
- Brawl Stars cheats and tips - Everything you need to know about Gem Grab mode
- Brawl Stars cheats and tips - Everything you need to know about Showdown mode
- Brawl Stars cheats and tips - Essential tactics for killing enemies
- Brawl Stars cheats and tips - Earning power points and coins FAST
- Gunship Battle: Total Warfare has splashed down in mobile seas
- Tony Hawk's Skate Jam review - "Is it more like Pro Skater or Ride?"
- Top new iOS and Android games out this week
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate cheats and tips - Detailed breakdown of defensive options
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate cheats and tips - How to play the neutral game
- Everything you need to know about Fire Emblem Heroes' 3.0 update for iOS and Android
- Check out a full hour of Tropico gameplay on an iPad Pro
- Top iOS and Android updates this week
- Brawl Stars by 'Clash Royale' developer launches worldwide today
- Reed 2 video review - "Even the platforms hate you"
- Brawl Stars tips and tricks - A guide for the beginner brawler
- Brawl Stars cheats and tips - A guide to every brawler
- Brawl Stars tips and tricks - Choosing the right brawler for each map
The headlines of HighGeekly
Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting Europe
It manages your hardware, operating system, security software, firewall installations, and take all probable measures to keep your server secure. As compared to the unmanaged...
Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting Europe
buy tactical gear
The first thing that attracts the online customer is the variety of products available on the website. Nowadays, the customers prefer to shop online to save their time, money...
Life is Strange - Complete Season
Life is Strange - Complete Season by WildTangent Partner Life is Strange is the critically acclaimed episodic adventure game that allows the player to rewind time and affect...
Heroes of the Storm scaled back, developers shift to other games
This doesn't sound good at all. Heroes of the Storm is a multiplayer online battle arena game developed Blizzard Entertainment. It features characters from all of the company's...
Capcom Cup 2018 Analysis: Who is poised to become the Last Chance Qualifier?
With tomorrow being the day of Capcom Cup's Last Chance Qualifier, expect a lot of fireworks. Last year proved to be just as exciting as Capcom Cup itself, with Nemo not only...
Cryptocurrency scammers target schools, hospitals, government offices with...
A dangerous email scam appears to be targeting businesses, schools, hospitals, and government buildings across the US in an attempt to extort bitcoin with a bomb threat. A...
8 Dream Characters We'd Like To See As Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC
With Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's base roster cemented, players can now set their sights on the all-important question: Who's being made available via DLC? Primary among the...
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Review - Mario Teaches Takedowns
The idea of what the Super Smash Bros. games are, and what they can be, has been different things during the series' 20-year history. What began as an accessible multiplayer...
Taylor Swift used facial recognition tech at an LA concert to track creeps
The kiosk set up at the site of Taylor Swift's Rose Bowl concert in May stopped many fans in their tracks, and they came in closer for a look. It showed rehearsal clips and...
10 Most Searched for Smash Bros. Ultimate Guides and Tips
Considering just how massive Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is, it's not a surprise players already have dozens of burning questions. We've compiled the most common inquiries by...
Chromebook Family Link continues Google's Digital Wellbeing thrust
It almost sounds ironic, or even maybe suspicious, but tech companies like Google and Apple are finally taking their influential roles seriously. They've started to implement...
OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition: is it better than the regular 6T?
OnePlus announced the 6T McLaren Edition this week - in fact its most expensive smartphone ever. We've already unboxed it on video and gone hands-on, but now it's time for a...