The Rock teams up with Apple for a funny Siri commercial
Twas a sunny day, everyone minding their own business until Dwayne Johnson - The Rock released a poster for a movie, co-starring Apple's Siri. Later he clarified it's actually "a crazy fun commercial".
The video starts with Johnson nonchalantly cutting a Bonzai tree and trying to record a catch phrase. Then he asks Siri for his schedule and goes on an adventure.
The Rock asks Siri for his Lifegoals list and then to call him a Lyft ride. He switches seats with the driver as the video references the stunts Johnson performed in the latest Fast and Furious movies. Siri also brings...
The last Posts from "GSMArena"
- Samsung Galaxy Note9 smiles for the camera in newly leaked live images
- ASUS launches the 6GB ZenFone Max Pro variant in India
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite to come in at least two variants
- Huawei to launch nova 3 and nova 3i in India on July 26
- Samsung already preparing for Galaxy Note9 pre-orders
- Microsoft's fiscal Q4 report is out - 17% growth year-over-year
- Xiaomi Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite appear in Romanian stores, here are the prices
- Samsung is planning to merge the Galaxy S line with the Note one
- Honor 9N ready to launch in India as Flipkart's exclusive
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 to have iris scanner and Intelligent Scan
- Meizu X8 appears in live images, shows off a minimalist notch
- Sharp unveils Aquos C10 and B10: Android mid-rangers with dual cameras
- HTC exits Indian smartphone market
- Nokia X6 officially begins global rollout as Nokia 6.1 Plus
- OnePlus CEO says the OnePlus X wasn't a success
- Honor to announce a new device on August 30, could be the Honor Note 10
- Oppo Find X will launch in Pakistan on August 4
- Vivo NEX S launched in India as the Vivo NEX, goes on sale July 21
- Huawei P20 Pro long-term review
- Galaxy S9 and S9+ update adds 480fps super slow motion mode, but with a catch
The headlines of HighGeekly
Comic-Con 2018: Mario Kart Hot Wheels Toys Debut At SDCC
Nintendo and Mattel teamed up to create Mario Kart Hot Wheels. The toys debuted at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 and will be available in stores in Summer 2019. There are eight toys...
Amazing Spider-Man PS4 Pro And Story Trailer Swing By Comic-Con - GameSpot Daily
Spider-Man is getting a PS4 Pro bundle when it releases this September, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe just got free Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC.
Comic-Con 2018: Exclusive Marvel Funko Pops Call Down The Thunder
San Diego Comic-Con is here, and once again attendees can get their gloved mitts on a huge set of exclusive Funko Pops. The little doe-eyed tchotchkes are something of an...
Google, Microsoft, Twitter, and Facebook team up on new data transfer project
Some of the largest tech companies in the world have teamed up to make data portability a little easier. The initiative is called the Data Transfer Project, and the likes of...
Stardew Valley on Xbox One to get multiplayer soon
Stardew Valley is about to get much more social. Stardew Valley is an incredibly popular farming game which features exploration, combat, and even fishing mechanics. While...
Qanba and Bandai Namco join forces to release new Tekken World Tour fight sticks
Show your fealty to the King of Iron Fist Tournament! Following the reveal of the SoulCalibur VI Qanba Obsidian , Qanba isn't done working with Bandai Namco on stylish new...
AT&T names more 5G cities, also expands LTE-LAA coverage
To date, AT&T has named three cities that'll get its mobile 5G service. Today that number double. AT&T has named three more cities where it will deploy 5G. Charlotte and...
Waymo's autonomous cars have driven 8 million miles on public roads
Waymo, the self-driving unit of Google parent company Alphabet, has hit another milestone: 8 million miles driven on public roads. That translates into roughly 25,000 miles...
Fortnite Turns One, So We All Get Presents
Although it's hard to remember a time before Fortnite dominated every headline and Twitch stream, the game is just celebrating its first birthday. Starting July 24, players...
Dish customers can chat with service reps through iMessage
Dish announced today that its customers can now chat with service representatives through Apple's Business Chat messaging service. Apple launched Business Chat earlier this...