Nokia 8 leaks again in Copper color
We have seen the Nokia 8 leak many times in the past, to the point where there is nothing much left to the imagination. But that hasn't stopped the leaks from coming in so we have yet another image of the phone out in the wild while Nokia commits to a release date for the device.
The latest leak just has one image and shows the all important back of the phone. The device pictured here is in the copper color, which looks closer to the copper color of the Nokia 6 than the much different and golden color of previous leaks. The image also shows the dual camera system on the back with...
The last Posts from "GSMArena"
- Sunday debate: Notch vs full bezel
- Samsung offers major discounts on accessory bundles with the Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact pre-orders from Sony's store come with free goodies
- Oppo R15 to go official on March 31 with a 16MP Sony IMX519-based camera
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact review
- LG's non-G7 to come with an LCD instead of an OLED display as a cost-cutting measure
- Italian language support comes to Google Home
- Google allows Android Auto phones to be unlocked while being connected to car
- Project Treble made it easier for developers to port Android Oreo AOSP
- Alcatel's Android Go phone - the 1X - is hitting the US
- Sony Xperia XZ2 pre-orders in the UK come with a free PlayStation 4 or PSVR
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse AR Emojis launch for the Galaxy S9 and S9+
- The Sony Xperia XZ2 Pro might still be coming
- Sony Xperia XA1, XA1 Ultra and XA1 Plus get Oreo update
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 starts receiving Oreo
- Xiaomi Blackshark SKR-A0 spotted on GeekBench
- Google Lens visual search now available on iOS
- Oppo F7 will come in two versions - F7 and F7 Youth - with a 25MP selfie cam
- Xiaomi launches updated Redmi Note 5 with brighter camera, AI
- Samsung acknowledges SIM goof-up in Galaxy S9 shipments
The headlines of HighGeekly
Adjustable Computer Desk
Why buy network rack? They are designed in a magnificent way and can handle several network devices at a particular time. By offering extra storage one can easily secure their...
Facebook and its executives are getting destroyed after botching the...
Facebook executives waded into a firestorm of criticism on Saturday, after news reports revealed that a data firm with ties to the Trump campaign harvested private information...
Yakuza Kiwami 2 Is Coming To The West, And We Got To Play It
Sega hosted an art exhibit at a Los Angeles gallery today, celebrating the art, including the designs created by tattoo artist Horitomo, for Yakuza 6: The Song of Life , That...
Kingdom Come: Deliverance's Save-Improving Patch Available Now
Although it strives for realism over gameplay, Kingdom Come: Deliverance is made of code and bits just like any other game, and one of the biggest issues we had with it on...
The Cambridge Analytica Debacle is not a Facebook “Data Breach.” Maybe It...
On March 16, we learned that Facebook will be suspending Strategic Communications Laboratories and its offshoot Cambridge Analytica. According to Facebook, a University of...
The Chuwi Hi 9 Air tablet will come with Android Oreo out of the box
With the increasingly larger size of smartphone screens over the last few years, the main casualty has been the tablet market. Sales of slates have been slipping and several...
Is the Samsung Galaxy S9 enough of an upgrade, or are you waiting for...
The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched t his past Friday, but public excitement about the release seems low. This is probably due to the Samsung Galaxy S9's lack of an iPhone...
Fortnite Just Pulled A Weapon Due To A Bug
Off-the-wall Boogie Bomb has been pinpointed as the source of a bug, so it has been temporarily removed until Epic can fix the problem.
SEGA dévoile un jeu de course Sonic dans un court teaser
SEGA a dévoilé une vidéo surprenante lors du SXSW. Une vidéo teasant la future sortie d'un jeu de course Sonic...
Fight Over Pokémon Go Gym Inspires Washington Man To Attack Players With A...
Pokémon Go-related mishaps and real-life incidents were all the rage when the game was on top of the world back in 2016, as the game's millions of players began meeting each...
Myst Developer Re-Releasing Entire Franchise On PC Later This Year
Myst, which Game Informer recently named one of top 300 games of all time, was a landmark title for video games, showing a whole new generation of players the magic of an...