128GB HTC U11 going up for pre-orders in the US tomorrow
HTC announces that it is going to begin selling a 128GB version of the HTC U11. While some variants are available with 128GB of storage AND 6GB of RAM, we're not confident that's the case with this variant. Unfortunately, we don't think it's a 6GB version as the RAM wasn't mentioned at all in the press release.
The HTC U11 already has a microSD card slot, even at the 64GB model, so unless the larger storage option included additional RAM, we don't see a need to shell out $80 more. The new storage option goes up for pre-order
Otherwise, HTC is hosting discounts for its past...
The last Posts from "GSMArena"
- OnePlus 5T won't be officially available in North America any more
- Google Home arrives in Italy, Ireland gets Google Wifi
- Huawei Mate 11 to sport under-display fingerprint scanner
- Honor View 10 finally becomes available in the US for $499
- Instagram announces new changes to the timeline based on feedback
- Huawei P20 loses the 40MP camera and 5x hybrid zoom of the P20 Pro
- LG K9 debuts, is just a rebranded K8 (2018) for Russia
- Comparing the sizes of flagship chipsets: Qualcomm, Samsung, Huawei adn Apple
- Apple will go after educational market with cheaper iPads next week
- Sharp Aquos S3 will be announced on March 28
- Huawei trolls Apple and Samsung with P20 promotion
- Samsung silently releases updated Galaxy J7 Prime 2
- Nokia 1 and Nokia 7 Plus go on pre-order in the UK on Amazon
- Xiaomi arrives in Portugal
- OnePlus 6 specs sheet leaks
- Vivo launches V9 smartphone in India
- Samsung Galaxy Note9 likely to feature in-display fingerprint sensor, report says
- Samsung investigating Galaxy S9 touch screen problems
- LG may be developing microLED screens for smartphones, trademark filings reveal
- First Samsung Galaxy Note9 firmwares unearthed
The headlines of HighGeekly
Adjustable Computer Desk
Why buy network rack? They are designed in a magnificent way and can handle several network devices at a particular time. By offering extra storage one can easily secure their...
Elon Musk deletes Facebook following Cambridge Analytica scandal
Uber is more vulnerable than ever after its fatal self-driving car crash...
A fatal accident involving a self-driving vehicle was inevitable, but Uber is not currently in a position to handle one. Last weekend's fatal, self-driving car crash could make...
Apple proposes new emojis representing people with disabilities
Apple has proposed 13 new emojis that aim to better represent people with disabilities. In a letter to the Unicode Consortium, the organization responsible for managing any new...
Thaiger Uppercut 2018 streaming live from Bangkok, Thailand
Thailand's largest yearly fighting game event is this weekend! Thaiger Uppercut 2018 in Bangkok is a stop in the Capcom Pro Tour and the Tekken World Tour . Tournament...
Apple's upcoming iPad might support the Apple Pencil despite being cheap
At a special event scheduled to take place in Chicago next week, Apple will reportedly introduce a more wallet-friendly 9.7-inch iPad in an effort to curry favor with educators...
OnePlus 5T vanishes from the US, but a OnePlus 6 is on its way
Having been launched in the US in November, the OnePlus 5T is now a 4-month old smartphone, which means it's still a fairly new product. Despite this, the handset is no longer...
Facebook has recorded everything you've ever done on the site and here's how...
Facebook has a tonne of data on you and your friends. With the recent revelations that third-party companies, like Cambridge Analytica , were allegedly using data harvested...
How to clean your Samsung Gear VR
Keeping your Gear VR clean isn't a difficult process, but you have to know a few tricks to do it. Samsung's Gear VR can take you places, let you play games, and even watch your...
Sensor supplier to self-driving Uber 'baffled' by fatal crash
All the best games on sale for iPhone and iPad right now - March 23rd
This week's list of games on sale for the iPhone and iPad isn't too bad really. There's some gems on here, as well as some games that have had their prices cut low enough that...