Rick and Morty fans have a bad rep, but this may change your mind - CNET
Posted On: Jul 12, 2018 | Posted By: CNET
The show's fans aren't all who you might think.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "CNET"
- Toys at eBay: Up to 70% off + free shipping - CNET
- Up way too close with the giant sexy Jeff Goldblum statue - CNET
- Giant sexy Jeff Goldblum statue finds a way - CNET
- How to survive without a microwave - CNET
- Goodbye fingerprints and smudges. For phones, matte is the new black - CNET
- Best phones with wireless charging: iPhone X, Galaxy S9, LG G7 and more - CNET
- How self-driving cars can navigate unmapped roads video - CNET
- Reddit's chat rooms are bringing back fast-paced conversation - CNET
- Moto G6, G6 Play and E5 Plus budget phone comparison video - CNET
- The best phones with facial recognition: iPhone X, Galaxy S9, LG G7 and more - CNET
- 2018 Buick Regal TourX review: Stylish and solid, but not a great value - Roadshow
- Alphabet to deploy Loon internet balloons in Kenya's skies in 2019 - CNET
- China's Didi Chuxing to launch taxi hailing service in Japan - Roadshow
- Google's $5B EU antitrust fine, 800 Tesla owners asked to pay back German subsidy video - CNET
- 2018 Buick Regal TourX: Stylish and spacious video - Roadshow
- Check out the IntelliLink tech in the 2018 Buick Regal TourX video - Roadshow
- Elon Musk asked eco group chief to help defend him on Twitter - CNET
- Huawei crosses 100M shipments mark, inches closer to Apple - CNET
- Comic-Con 2018: The best cosplay, from Thor to The Joker - CNET
- Airbnb hosts, New York City passed a law to take your data - CNET
The headlines of HighGeekly
Xiaomi Mi Max 3: the Battery King cometh
Xiaomi did something uncharacteristic lately. Within 24 hours before its official event, it has practically revealed everything there is to know about the Mi Max 3. It's a...
Six questions you were afraid to ask about Google's EU antitrust case
Google has been hit with a massive $5 billion fine by the EU this week for Android antitrust violations, with the European Commission claiming that Google has been taking...
Corning adds new Gorilla Glass DX and DX+ aimed at wearables
Besides the announcement of the next generation Gorilla Glass 6, Corning announced yesterday two new products - Gorilla Glass DX and DX+, specifically made to combat sun glare...
Huawei Officially Announces TalkBand B5 Hybrid Wearable
The Huawei TalkBand B5 hybrid wearable got listed on Vmall, Huawei's official online store in China, a week ago, and the company has just reached out and officially introduced...
Meizu 16 Pricing Teased by CEO Jack Wong
Meizu CEO Jack Wong has been a vital source of information when it comes to the Meizu 16 phones. He already teased a few camera samples and hinted at an affordable price tag...
A Total War Saga: Thrones Of Britannia pledges allegiance
The next update for A Total War Saga: Thrones Of Britannia will introduce an ‘Allegiance' system, similar to Culture in Total War: Rome II and Religion in Twattila , and...
Vivo Nex with a pop-up selfie camera is the company's first true flagship in...
The much-talked about Vivo Nex is now launched in India. The phone that made it to the headlines for its out of the box design that took the courage to ditch the in-trend notch...
Les comptes Instagram publics peuvent désormais supprimer des abonnés
La gestion des abonnés vient d'évoluer sur Instagram. Il est en effet possible depuis peu aux comptes publics de supprimer tel ou tel abonné spécifiquement. Pratique!
VLC for iOS update brings Chromecast support
VLC just got an update for iOS app, bringing the version to 3.1.0. According to the changelog, VLC for iOS now offers Chromecast support. It means you can finally stream...
A phone for camping, media, and general self-defense, the Mi Max 3 is official
Hide your children, the 7-inchers are coming! That could very well be the newly-minted Mi Max 3's battle cry, as it's the first "phone" from a popular line with a 6.99...