Video Games 2 the MAX: Smash Direct, Dead Cells, We Happy Few
Posted On: Aug 11, 2018 | Posted By: 411Mania
411's Sean Garmer and Marc Morrison look at Super Smash Bros. Direct and more in the latest Video Games 2 the MAX podcast.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "411Mania"
- The 8 Ball: Top 8 Law Enforcement Games - Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, More
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 Review
- Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion 3 Set For Release on Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Announces Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Switch Console and Bundle
- Capcom Announces New Beat ‘Em Bundle Arriving Next Week
- Square Enix Pulls The Last Remnant From Steam, Announces PS4 Remaster
- Marvel's Contest of Champions Adds Omega Red to Playable Roster
- Apple Announces Three New iPhones, New Apple Watch at Press Event
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Beta Live on Playstation 4
- Final Set of WWE 2k19 Roster Reveals: Mysterio, Sting, Lita, More
- Launch Trailer Arrives For Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Nintendo Announces Pikachu and Eevee Edition Switch Console
- Kingdom Hearts III Gameplay Trailer Shows Off Baymax
- The 8 Ball: Top 8 Criminal Games - Yakuza, Grand Theft Auto, More
- Final Trailer Released for PS4 Spider-Man game
- Updated Superstar Ratings for WWE 2K19
- Trailer For Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Online
- Latest Nintendo Direct Cancelled Due To Earthquake In Japan
- WWE 2k19 Roster Reveal Part 2 Includes Several Debuts
- Xbox Executive Says Sony Isn't Listening To Gamers About Cross-Play
The headlines of HighGeekly
Cheap VPN Service
There are several plans offered for various organizations, depending on their size and the kind of work they do. For most of the small companies, it is suggested to look for...
Computer Supply Store
Cheap VPN Service
Computer Supply Store
Looking for a custom designed Rack, Cabinets, wire organizer, adjustable computer desk, computer supply store or anything in between, Rackfinity is here to help
IPhone XS will boost eSIM shipments to 420m by 2022
It is predicted the inclusion of eSIM technology in the recently-launched iPhone XS , XS Max and XR will catalyse the market and lead to 420 million shipments by 2022. eSIMs...
Watch the first official trailer for ‘Captain Marvel,' coming next March
Months of anticipation for Marvel fans have led to this moment, as the first trailer for Captain Marvel was shared on Good Morning America Tuesday morning. We got our first...
SpaceX will send Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa around the Moon
This evening, SpaceX CEO Elon Musk revealed that Yusaku Maezawa, a Japanese billionaire and founder of a Japan's largest online clothing retailer site Zozotown, will be the...
What major releases are coming in October 2018
September's big hits are the new iPhones and Apple Watches, but October is shaping up to be even more interesting. After the summer break, not only are kids back to school, but...
Windows 10 is losing the following features in the October 2018 Update
As Windows 10 continues to evolve, certain bits of functionality are ditched as a natural part of that process, and Microsoft has just highlighted the features which are being...
Vizio's first Atmos surround sound system is out now, and it's surprisingly...
Following on from their announcement earlier this year , the first of Vizio's debut Dolby Atmos soundbars are now available, with the latter two set to follow later this...
Why NBA 2K Playground 2's Partnership With 2K19 Dev Is So Beneficial
NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 was supposed to launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC this May, but the arcade sports game was delayed. As it turns out, that delay...
Alibaba founder Jack Ma says the US-China trade war is 'going to be a mess'...
The US and China trade war could last 20 years, Alibaba founder Jack Ma said. Ma made the remark after President Donald Trump ordered the US Trade Representative to impose...
The Most Important Galaxy S10 Spec Just Leaked
New Samsung Galaxy S10 rumors claim that it may sport smaller bezels, with a 19:9 display ratio almost filling its entire front face.
Audi just unveiled an electric SUV that will rival Tesla - take a closer look
Audi unveiled on Monday its first fully-electric vehicle, the e- tron SUV. The automaker will start delivering the e- tron in the US in the second quarter of 2019. The...